ose savoir!

Les plus grands, ce sont ceux qui ont su donner aux hommes l'espoir.

11.09.2007

Conemara

Sheep! They are EVERYWHERE!

The only Fjord in Ireland. I forget what its name was already.

Sheep Corssing! There are actually sheep crossing signs in Ireland, they made me chuckle!

I'm so glad I decided not to rent a car. How would I ever find my way anywhere with road signs like these? Not to mention driving on the left side of the road!


Mussel farms!

Thatched roof. You don't see too many of these anymore because when they deteriorate they are replaced by another type of roof. There are two different types of material used to make these roofs. They can either by made of reeds or straw....i think. It's amazing how quickly I forget things. I really should have written more down.




The Bens (I believe there were five of them, again I need to check my facts)...that's what the mountain range was called.


No comments: