ose savoir!

Les plus grands, ce sont ceux qui ont su donner aux hommes l'espoir.

12.12.2007

Andorra!

On my way to a weekend in Spain at the summer house of one of my school's secretaries, we drove the length of Andorra. This small country is nestled completely between the peaks of the Pyrenees.

The national language of Andorra is Catalan; although, Spanish and French are also spoken.

This isn't a very good picture, but I swear, every building in the whole country look like a ski lodge. The country is half the size of New York City.

We went an hour and a half out of our way to drive through Andorra because there are no taxes--no taxes on gasoline, no taxes on tobacco, no taxes on alcohol...

beautiful.
The pictures look so blue because the whole valley was in the shadow of the mountains at the time I took these pictures. I don't think they get a lot of direct sunlight.

pretty, little church.

Shengai!

we bonded on the trip.


No comments: