ose savoir!

Les plus grands, ce sont ceux qui ont su donner aux hommes l'espoir.

12.18.2007

Thanksgiving chez Sophie!

Virginie, Sophie, Françoise, Vèro and families threw me my very own Thanksgiving. They tried to make me a turkey, but you can't buy them in November in France. Turkey is the traditional food for Christmas here, and the stores were not yet carrying them. Virginie made pumpkin muffins and cookies for desert. All in all it was wonderful, if not traditional. Good company and good intentions, the essential Thanksgiving necessities.

From my left around the table: Jean Paul, Caroline, Véro, Sophie, David, Françoise, Virginie, Olivier, et moi! Gilles would be sitting next to me on my right, but he's taking the picture.


The girls had a slumber party while we fêted Thanksgiving.

David's cave made the wine, and Jean-Paul's imprimerie made the labels on the bottles! Everything in this neck of the woods revolves around wine.

No comments: