ose savoir!

Les plus grands, ce sont ceux qui ont su donner aux hommes l'espoir.

9.29.2007

The Outside of my School

Here is the front of my school. The students hang out out front when they are smoking or skipping class. It's a pretty school, but rather old and small--much smaller than PHS.
The left side of the school.

The right side of the school.

Here is the sign in front of my school. In this picture you can sort of see the main doors off to the right. The door is only open in between classes and at the beginning and end of the day. Any other time you have to press a bell to get buzzed in. There has been a lot more security everywhere I have went so far in France. Because I I am free to come and go whenever I want, unlike the students, I also have a key for the main door(noone is there on the weekends or qt night to buzz me in and out so I have to have one).

No comments: