ose savoir!

Les plus grands, ce sont ceux qui ont su donner aux hommes l'espoir.

9.29.2007

Salle des Professeurs!

The other end of the salle des profs. You can see some of the mailboxes--they line the other wall, too.

The Salle des Profs--teachers' lounge. This is where I've spent most of my time so far. I try to just sit here and see if I can understand people's conversations--usually I can't. In fact, right now I'm sitting at that computer typing this!

The kitchen in the Salles des Professeurs. Over the weekend, this is all I have (the rest of the time I can eat for a steal in the school cafeteria). I have a fridge, microwave, coffeepot, and thingy to boil water. I also have a hot plate in my room, but I'm kind of scared to use it because I was frantically warned that it could set off the fire alarm if I'm not careful. They said I would have to open a window to use it, which in my opinion defeats the purpose--it's freezing outside!

Look! I have my very own mailbox!

I wanted to make sure that you could all read my name! Super-chouette!!! By the way, if someone here asks for your name they NEVER mean your first name. Also, I usually have to spell out Megan and sometimes Murphy--not French at all, my name.

No comments: