ose savoir!

Les plus grands, ce sont ceux qui ont su donner aux hommes l'espoir.

9.30.2007

Around the Town: Part 2

Again, looking down the tracks toward the station, but zoomed in on the station.

Again, sideways. But this is a view looking down the train tracks toward the station.

I know, I know...it's sideways, but this is a close up of the front of the train station.

The front of the train station...

A view looking at the back of the main train station in Limoux. It's closed in this picture because it is Sunday.

Most people(at least that I've seen; although, I know I'm making a rash overgeneralization) in France don't have or use a dryer. Instead they have drying racks or hang their clothes from their windows like you can see here.

Another view of the Aude as it winds its way through town.

No comments: