ose savoir!

Les plus grands, ce sont ceux qui ont su donner aux hommes l'espoir.

10.15.2007

Ma chambre!

My shower. It's small, but it's all my own! All the other students share communal bathrooms.


For the shower to work, you have to push this button. Then you have water for about a minute, and then you have to push it again. It's annoying and keeps me from taking long showers. I think that is the point. Yay for water conservation!


My sink and my cleaning stuff. Boooo for having to clean your own room. Yay for having somewhere to stay for free!!


Yes, you flush the toilet with that funny little button on top. A lot of the toilets I've seen here are like that.



My desk, window, and TV. For the first couple weeks my TV was broken. It's fixed now, but I still only get two channels...and only those if I put the antena out the window! hah.

My bed...kind of made. You can't really tell in this pitcure, but the reason part of the covers is (part is singular right, geez I can't do English grammar anymore) up is because the power cord for my laptop run from my wall accross my bed to my dek. Oh well...

My bookshelf! Yay for books!

Obviously, my desk.


FRANCE BEAT NEW ZEALAND!!!! then lost to England. But it was fun while it lasted!



My meal tickets for lunch and dinner, which I eat in the cafeteria during the week.

No comments: